Needless to say, every woman wants sparkling bigger eyes to significantly enhance her persona. Brighter, deeper and beautiful eyes improve the look of your face and show your ingenuity more deeply. Well, not everyone is gifted with such wide eyes, but that doesn’t mean you could never sport a smart look. Now, with some superior make-up stuffs out there, you can easily make your almond-shaped eyes look bigger without having to visit a beautician.
Simple Ways to Make Your Small Eyes Look Bigger
A lot of makeup artists make use of different tricks to create great illusions with your look. They have advanced makeup stuffs in place to form higher cheekbones, wider eyes, arched brows and fuller lips. The following post uncovers some secret makeup tips that would greatly help enhance the beauty of your eyes and make them appear more elegant.
Before starting, let’s see few important things you’ll need to make your eyes look beautiful –
- A darker crease shade
- A bone-colored eye shadow
- A champagne or white cream shade
- The curling mascara
- A deep-brown or black eyeliner
- And lastly, a white eyeliner
Here is a step-by-step guide that simplifies your eye widening makeover in much efficient manner.
- Step1 – Firstly, check your eyebrows. If there is any stray hair that makes it look untidy, pluck them away. Now, try to slender your eyebrows slightly. It will bring more space on the eyelid, which will in turn give a bigger eye look.
- Step 2 – Then, apply a light colored, neutral base on the complete eyelid, from your eyebrows to lashes. Use only light shades rather than the dark colors. The light shadow brightens your eyes, whereas the dark ones just make your eyes look smaller.
- Step 3 – Next, apply dark colored shade on the corner of your lid and crease. Blend it well from side to side.
- Step 4 – Apply a small amount of your champagne or white colored cream shade under your eyebrow bone and blend it. Touch a little more to the center of your eyelid and now see how your eyes cheers up.
- Step 5 – Take the dark eyeliner and apply it on the upper eyelash line. You can also wet the crease color for this, but make sure you extend this dark line over the outer eye corner.
- Step 6 – Then, line up the lower eye lashes by a lighter touch. Now, smudge both these lines with a brush or Q-tip to alleviate the appearance. Use the creamy or pale eyeliner and apply it on the inner lines of your eyes.
- Step 7 – Now, take the curling mascara coats and roll your eyelashes. Curl your top lashes only. Use the upward strokes for concentrating mascara at corner and middle of the eyes. Done!
Now, you no longer need to wait for your beautician, just use these simple steps and enhance your look at your home. If you can implement these methods perfectly, you can make your eyes look bigger without any hassle.