In order to increase strength, enhance endurances and build muscle, weight training exercises are vital. Strength training exercises give greater muscular strength, improved muscle tone and enhanced body intensity.
Not all strength-training exercises require weights. You can do strength training with or without weights. Callisthenic is another form of strength training.
This is also known as bodyweight training. Body weight exercises utilize a person’s own body weight. In body weight training, instead of using free weights by increasing the intensity of workouts, muscle grows in strength. Body weight exercises include:
- Bicep curls,
- dead lifts,
- bench, shoulder presses and
- lat pull downs
Weight training is strength training where weights like dumbbells and barbells are used to create resistance and build muscles. Some examples of weight training exercises are
- pushups and
- Abdominal crunches.
If you are a beginner, it is wise to start off your strength training regime with body weight when doing abs. You can increase the repletion as many as you can.
- Crunches will strengthen the cores of the stomach and flatten the abs. bench press is one of the best chest building exercises. Chest exercises are necessary for upper body size and strength.
- Bent over Rows, Lat Pull Downs helps to shape the back and neck.
- Squats, leg press. Lunges are useful leg exercises that build and shape the leg and buttocks.
- Shoulder press is the must have one for a good shoulder routine.
- Bicep curl is am arm exercise that helps to improve biceps.
- Sit ups is one of the great body weight exercises that helps your muscles on the abdomen and hip area develop
Choosing the best health care training courses will help you know about the right training exercises that helps you to get the most of any strength building routine. Also these courses offers training in first aid, health & safety, food safety, and much more.
Besides using heavy weight loads, the key to build strength and muscle is you should vary your duration and exercise pattern. All you need is a good 2 to 4 weeks on one workout plan and switch it up to something else
Another important factor to consider while doing intense weight training workouts is that they should be followed by a day or two of rest so that muscles can take time to repair itself. This makes the body to become stronger after the trauma.
Body builds muscles while at rest and not during workouts. Therefore, taking adequate rest is a mandatory to get massive muscle growth. Hope this article helped you greatly regarding weight training exercises and how to get improved strength and endurance.